If you are like me then you love playing pranks on people and there is nothing like Christmas Pranks! With everyone in great moods and full of Christmas cheer it easy to catch them out and have a bit of fun! Here are a few ideas for you.
If you can get your hands on a remote control car (switched on) place it inside a box with air holes in it and place warning signs all over it, saying “Don’t insert fingers in the holes”. Sit back with your hidden remote and scare people that go near the box. This will get a great reaction!
Here are few other ideas!
- If you are buying one of your kids a mobile phone then place it in a cooking pot and wrap the pot in Christmas paper and see their reaction! Priceless
- Gift wrap the kettle, coffee machine or anything else you can get your hands on.
- You can prank call your friends to tell them because of essential maintenance work there will be no electricity on Christmas day.
- Fill a box with rocks or coal and wrap it in Christmas paper with a note inside saying “oops your real present is the green present”
- If you have any old boxes lying around like for an X-Box, Play Station, laptop or tablet, you can really have some fun! Put the intended ‘Cheap’ gift inside and wait for the reaction when they pull off the wrapping paper.
- You could put food colouring into the toilet tank so when the first person uses it they will really get an eye opener!
- Get a box of Ferrero Rocher and replace all the chocolate with Brussel Sprouts.
Now I know that it’s all well and good playing pranks on people but these pranks are meant to be fun and not intended to hurt or harm anyone. Make sure that the person you intend to prank has a good sense of humour otherwise you are going to be in trouble. I think playing these types of pranks goes to show my darker side but hey there’s nothing like a bit of fun.
Remember the sky’s the limit when it comes to pranks but please make sure that you don’t offended anyone. They’re just intended to be a little bit of light humour. Oh and another point, I can’t be held responsible for the out come of these pranks so remember these pranks come with a warning 😉
Have a great Christmas folks and happy pranking.
Paul for Waterford In Your Pocket