Temporary road closures to facilitate Waterford Harvest Festival 2018
September 7th to September 9th
From 6pm Thursday, September 6th until 6am Monday, September 10th, the following streets will be closed to facilitate festival street market:
- O’Connell Street – L1502 (from its Junction with Thomas Street to Gladstone Street)
- Hanover Street – L90016
- Thomas Hill – L15021 (from its Junction with Meeting House Lane to O’Connell Street)
- Gladstone Street – L5501
- Great Georges Street – L90352
- Sargents Lane – L15023
- Little Patrick Street – L90355 (Car park not affected)
- Arundel Lane – L5532
- Barronstrand Street – L91091 (from the Cathedral of the Most Holy Trinity to its junction with Blackfriars Lane)
- Broad Street – L91092
- Michael Street – L1527 (from its Junction with Broad Street to Lady Lane)
Please Note: Local access for commercial vehicles for unloading/loading on the above streets will not be possible once the roads have closed so deliveries for John Roberts Square should use Little Patrick Street Car Park and deliveries for O’Connell Street/Gladstone Street should use the loading bays on The Quays.
- From 8pm Thursday, September 6th until 11pm Sunday September 9th, the following roads will be open to Taxis and Buses only:
- Bakehouse Lane – L55301
- Peter Street – L5531
- Patrick Street – L1525 (from its Junction with Stephen Street to Broad Street)
- 3. From 8pm Thursday, September 6th until 11pm Sunday, September 9th on street car parking on the following road will be removed and will become a 30 min set down only
High Street – L5533 (from its Junction with Exchange Street to Conduit Lane)
Please Note: The Taxi Rank and Bus Stop on Peter Street will operate as normal. All other traffic will be diverted to Manor Street and Barrack Street via Stephen Street. Local access for commercial vehicles for unloading/loading on the above streets will not be possible once the roads have closed so deliveries for Arundel Square should use High Street where a set down area will be in operation.
Disabled Parking: From 8am Friday September 7th until 8pm Sunday, September 9th additional disabled Car parking will be made available in Little Patrick Street Car Park.
Here is the full list of events for Waterford Harvest Festival. EVENTS PROGRAMME